“Things should be different”
The notion that “things should be different” lies underneath every negative experience you’ve ever had. Whenever you get annoyed, upset or angry. Whenever you’re depressed, frustrated or grumpy, there’s this single thought going through your mind, that things should be different.
Learn why your mind talks to you. Learn why you can ignore it safely. Learn techniques to stop your mind from talking.
In this workshop, you’ll learn the core principles behind Mat’s teachings. These are simple to understand, practical steps that will revolutionize your life and allow you to see happiness in every situation. Even the things you might normally see as bad.
What you’ll learn
- Why your mind evolved the way it did.
- Understand why your mind talks to you.
- Why modern society challenges your mind so much.
- Why you absolutely should ignore your mind and why it’s safe.
- How to physically relax to release stress.
- How to use meditation to observe your mind.
- How mindfulness stops stress building in the first place.
- Observing your body chemistry.
- Learn the power of unconditional love.
- Why gratitude, forgiveness and acceptance are essential.
- Why physical activity is important.
- Why nature is so important.
- + many more life changing tips.
- Click here for more details about each of the topics covered in the workshop
What you’ll receive
That sounds like a lot to learn in just 2 hours. But, this could be the most important 2 hours of your life. Even learning and understanding just one of the principles has the ability to change your life and your experience of the world in exceptionally beautiful ways.
- Each participant will receive 2 hours of live presentation by Mat, with time for questions and answers.
- You’ll receive a powerful summary worksheet to help you apply the core concepts to your own life.
- Coming Soon – Early access to Mat’s book when it’s published.
Remember – Happiness is easier than you think. Stop thinking and you’ll be happy.
Workshop is just
$295 $35 – invest in true happiness
For a limited time, this workshop is being offered for just $35.
The workshop will be held via zoom.
When you register below, you will receive a PayPal invoice that you can pay at your convenience prior to the workshop. Zoom login info will be emailed prior to the meeting once payment has been verified.
If you have any questions at all, please email Mat prior to the workshop – info@TheGregariousHermit.com
Don’t keep putting your happiness on hold. Register for this workshop now!
Still not convinced? – click here to find more information about this workshop
Sorry. Bookings are now closed for this event.